This event has ended
August 9, 2017
Thank you to all who attended our Real Estate Summit. We hope you enjoyed the panel discussions which brought together real estate experts and business leaders from the Middlesex 3 region to discuss the future of our region’s commercial real estate. We want to thank MA Secretary of Housing and Economic Development, Jay Ash, and our panelists for their participation.
In the two panels they discussed:
- Real estate trends in the Middlesex 3 region
- Why companies are choosing to locate to the region
- Marketing the region as a “place to do business”
- Attracting the millennial workforce to the region
- How to encourage real estate development in the region
- How do we keep the Middlesex 3 region growing
- Zoning and permitting to assist and promote development in our region
July 27, 2017 – Middlesex 3 Coalition Partners with the New England Real Estate Journal and the Burlington Area Chamber of Commerce to Host a “Future of Middlesex 3 Coalition Commercial Real Estate Forum”
Thank you to our panelists:
Thank you to our sponsors!
Photo Credits: George Kachen, GK Enterprises and New England Real Estate Journal (NEREJ)